ALL ABOUT ORTHODONTICS® NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE
All About Orthodontics Management, PC. (“All About Orthodontics”) complies with applicable State and Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or any other protected category.
All About Orthodontics:
Provides appropriate aids and services, free of charge, to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Qualified readers
- Assistance reading and completing patient paperwork
- Written information in other formats (e.g., which may include large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, and/or other formats)
Provides Assistance for Patients Who Have Mobility Disabilities:
While All About Orthodontics® generally expects patients to navigate its facilities and equipment without the need of physical assistance, All About Orthodontics® office staff will provide assistance to people with mobility disabilities upon request by the patient and to the extent the same may be accomplished safely for both patients and All About Orthodontics® staff.
Provides language assistance services, free of charge, to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the All About Orthodontics Member Service Department at (586) 999-9000.
If you believe that All About Orthodontics has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance/complaint in the following ways:
- By completing the grievance form directly on our website at allaboutorthodontics.com or emailing a completed form to Info@allaboutorthodontics.com.
- By mailing or bringing in-person your written grievance form to the attention of All About Orthodontics Human Resources Department
- Member Service Department at 4600 East 14 Mile Rd, Warren Michigan 48092.
- By calling our All About Orthodontics Member Service Department (586) 999-9000
Please call the All About Orthodontics® Member Service Department at (586) 999-9000 if you need help submitting or writing your grievance form.
You may also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights. Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html. You can mail it to:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
You can also send it electronically to a website through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal at: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf.