At All About Orthodontics, our primary focus is providing quality and affordable dental orthodontic treatment for families everywhere. We strive to stand by our motto, Braces Made Affordable™ for all. Join the All About Orthodontics Family.
We are seeking a Bilingual Dental Assistant that brings their “A Game” every day. The most important function of any dental team member is care of the patient. The Dental Assistant works side-by-side with the orthodontist, providing care for our patients. Other functions include, sanitation of treatment rooms, managing supplies, taking x-rays, listening to patient needs and educating them on proper care for their braces, working efficiently to maintain doctor’s schedule and adhering to all OSHA and safety policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingual Arabic/ English required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to obtain x-ray certification within 6 months of hire
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a superior knowledge of dentistry and dental terminology
- Must have a friendly, outgoing personality and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and lend support to other team members as needed
All About Orthodontics offers a benefits package including 3-days a week- full time positions, free orthodontic treatment during employment, paid holidays, paid BIRTHDAYS. The working environment is fun, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is full of meaning and value.