At All About Orthodontics, our primary focus is providing quality and affordable dental orthodontic treatment for families everywhere. We strive to stand by our motto, Braces Made Affordable™ for all. Join the All About Orthodontics Family.
This is not your typical call center environment. Our office in Warren, MI is focused on delivering a patient centric experience. Our representatives are empowered to educate our patients on our various services and resolve concerns in order to retain patients. You will assist with scheduling appointments, taking payments, and completing follow-up calls.
List of Responsibilities/Duties
- Answer telephone calls to schedule appointments for new or current patients
- Verifies and updates patient demographic data while scheduling appointments
- Processes payments by phone/ in office
- Responds to voicemails
- Educates patients on services and pricing
- Resolves patient concerns and frustrations ensuring patient retention
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Exhibit a friendly, outgoing personality
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proficient computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office
- Customer Service skills – an empathetic, active listener, who has strong follow through skills and comfortable de-escalating patients on a call if necessary
- Critical thinking skills – the ability to think creatively, problem solve, work independently, and identify the issues a patient may be calling about and how to best address their concern
All About Orthodontics offers a benefits package including 3-days a week- full time positions, free orthodontic treatment during employment, paid holidays, paid BIRTHDAYS. The working environment is fun, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding with opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Join us in this work. Begin a career that is full of meaning and value.